The pregnancy cravings have definitely set in. I want all of the food. ALL of it.
The other day, I was shoveling a strange combination of sweet and salty and chocolate ingredients into my mouth when I birthed this genius culinary concoction: Peanut Butter Potato Chip S'mores. I posted it on my Facebook page and got a few responses like, “That looks weird,” and “You are definitely pregnant.” But I found that this satisfied every single wish my tastebuds could possibly come up with (except meat…I still want some meat. I guess I could throw some bacon on here, perhaps). It took less than 10 minutes to make in the oven with zero clean-up. Come, all you skeptics, and give it a try.
- 4 potato chips
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 marshmallows
- ½ Hershey's bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread peanut butter onto potato chips.
- Cut marshmallows in half and place one half marshmallow onto each potato chip.
- Top each potato chip with a Hershey's bar segment.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes, watching carefully so that the marshmallows brown but the chocolate doesn't scorch.
- Let sit to harden approximately 1 minute.
My next camping trip, I'm totally packing potato chips for our fireside dessert time.