We’re about a month away from Halloween, and I’m over here fantasizing about all the cool party drinks I can concoct for this particular holiday! You’ve all shown a surprising enthusiasm for our holiday drinks and white sangria in the past, so I figured we may as well keep em coming.
This Sweet Tarts drink can be made using stuff stolen from your kids’ candy stash, so that gives it extra points.
Yeah, it totally does.
- In a cocktail shaker add Jim Beam Red Stag Black Cherry Whiskey, raspberry and blueberry simple syrup, and crushed ice.
- Secure lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard rocks glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top off with Ciderboys Apple Cinnamon Hard Cider
- Garnish with Sweet Tarts Chewy Sours
This Sweet Tarts drink idea could totally be spun off into an entire party. Instead of the traditional Halloween get-together, do a “sweet and sour” party where everyone needs to come as something sweet or…well, sour. Kind of like an “angels and demons” theme without the restriction to stick to heaven and hell. Pals could dress up as a well-known sweet icon from history or their favorite devious character. Think glittering fairies versus brooding vampires, Alice in Wonderland against the Queen of Hearts, Jasmine and Jafar, etc. Have happy pumpkins lined up across from angry-faced gourds, and quaint fall globe light strings in contrast with harsh blacklights and spiderwebs. It could make for a pretty cool setting!
What are your Halloween plans?