Check out these adorable Punk Rocks (heh, get it?) from Bella Manu over at Art Club Blog. I love all their little personalities!
Nate fantasizes about living in a yurt in Alaska one day. I don't know about THAT, but I can get him close to the experience with this incredible high-end yurt camping experience up in Seattle. Check out this and other amazing Glamping Destinations throughout the United States from Tracey at Don't Mess with Mama. Upscale camping is a great way to get closer to nature at a great price, without the hassle of bringing your own tent and sleeping bag.
I love the fun colors that Barb from Second Chance to Dream picked for these Kids Bathroom Rules Printables. We're planning to move the boys into the big bedroom with their own bathroom soon, and I want to frame these and hang them on the wall!
Hiding spinach in a smoothie? Genius! See how Trish does it with her Green Smoothie Recipes at Mom on Timeout.
Tactile learning experiences really help drive lessons home for children. See how Carla teaches Reading with Dry Erase Blocks over at Preschool Powol Packets.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up