I love easy party decorations that can be made with stuff we already have laying around the house. These Tissue Paper Pom Poms from Debbie over at One Little Project will totally come in handy for our next soiree!
Nate and I went to Kauai once and were SO stoked about all the coconuts there…until we realized we had no idea how to open them. Nate just kept hacking away with a machete that he found somewhere in our cottage. Don’t ask me why there happened to be a machete laying around. That’s one mystery we never solved. Gina over at Bountiful Basket Recipes shares How to Open a Coconut Starting with a Corkscrew.
Jessica and Hilary from Domestic Bliss Squared shared an easy peasy recipe for Raw, Gluten Free, Grain Free and Dairy Free Fig Newtons. Yeah, I did backflips over all my Paleo cookbooks when I saw this one. I’ve found my newest snack obsession!
The Nursery Reveal from Jenna over at 24 Cottonwood Lane makes me want to go all decor-crazy in the boys’ room. I feel a redesign coming on! She details where she bought – or how she made – every single item in this room, including the gorgeous paint colors!
I have a bit of an obsession with paper crafts and apparently, so does Ashley from Ashley’s Dandelion Wishes. How amazing is this wreath?! She breaks down the surprisingly simple process of constructing it in her DIY Spring Wreath Tutorial Post.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up