The first time I went to meet Nate’s parents, his mom served up a dish with homemade whipped cream. I was totally amazed. We always got ours from a can as a kid, and it never occurred to me that some people actually whip cream. It’s WAY better this way. Debbie from One Little Project shares How to Make Whipped Cream the old-fashioned way.
I used to babysit for a little girl who had all her teddy bears neatly lined up on a built-in shelf that spanned her entire room. It was adorable! Callie from Callie’s Crafts shares how to make a DIY Crown Moulding Shelf for about $20.
We’ve used paint sticks in our house for everything from homemade fans to sunburst mirrors. I love this idea from Mallery of Horrible Housewife to make Paint Stick Garden Markers!
I’ve been learning how to crochet lately and have exactly one stitch down: the very basic chain stitch. Rena from Jewelry Making Journal helps me turn that rudimentary knowledge into a pretty project with detailed, step-by-step instructions for How to Make Hemp Bracelets.
Picky eaters? Shake up snacktime with fun foodscapes! Ashley from Momma Rambles shows how to make a cute and healthy Plane Fruit Snack.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up