Marilyn from 4 You With Love shared how to take an old director’s chair and make it your own with some new fabric. Check out her DIY Director’s Chair tutorial for step-by-step instructions!
I made chalk paint once (and loved it!) but it required a special trip to Home Depot for complicated ingredients that I would never use for anything else. Kind of a bummer. Crystelle from Crystelle Boutique shares how to make DIY Chalk Paint with regular paint plus one simple ingredient that just about anyone is bound to have in their cupboard.
Tracey from Don’t Mess with Mama shared 7 Eco Travel Apps to make vacations a little more enjoyable, and a little greener. I’m totally going to try Roadside America and some of her other suggestions on our next road trip to find some off-the-beaten-path gems!
Hilary from Domestic Bliss Squared shared her gluten-free cake disaster (I feel ya, Hilary!) that she managed to salvage into a beautiful trifle. Next time one of my cakes flop, I’m totally following her tips for How to Fix a “Busted” Cake.
I’m really glad I have boys, because the thought of underwear-shopping for little girls totally freaks me out. Have you seen some of the stuff they have in stores? Lacy, frilly, sheer fabric that belongs nowhere near children. Save yourself the aggravation and make Panties from Old T-Shirts!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up