Jess from A Million Moments made a Modern Dreamcatcher that I am just in love with. I had one of these hanging above my bed when I was a kid. I think it’s time to try this fresh take on the traditional craft!
Connie from Family Home and Life shared some Simple Kitchen Tips that are truly useful. Did you know that bay leaves keep insects away?
I used to make these Fabric Flowers and stick them all over everything. I miss the days when I had time for constant crafting! Check out the tutorial from Kathy over at Life on Lakeshore Drive.
Mashed potatoes are such an easy, delicious side…until you realize that you have to make gravy with them, too. Sometimes I just want the flavoring already packed into my potatoes! Check out these to-die-for Bacon & Ranch Mashed Potatoes from Chrissy at The Taylor House. Minimal dishes. Maximum awesomeness on a plate.
Chevron patterns are ALL the rage right now. Get in on the trend with this easy and fun Chevron Cork Board Frame from Ashley at Ashley’s Dandelion Wishes.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up