First things first. We’ve officially hopped on the BlogLovin bandwagon. Go follow us iver there for the latest updates! And did you know we’re on Instagram? Yup. Lots of photo goodness over there. Now, on with the show…
Welcome to the nineteenth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
I have clothespins all over my house being used for everything from picture hangers to ribbon spools. Last week, I learned even more functional uses in Top Ten Uses for Wooden Clothespins over at My Fruitful Home!
Every single detail of this Screened-In Porch Makeover from Rain on a Tin Roof is so thoughtfully done, I could spend hours drooling over the photos. Makes me want to go spruce up my pergola!
Sam from Cooks and Creates hauled everything out of her cupboards, rolled up her sleeves, and got down and dirty with 10 Freezer Cooking Meals in 1 Hour! She shows that with a little creativity, anyone can save tons of time and money by planning out their week’s meals.
Here’s a simple, sweet craft that even boys will love! Check out this manly Minecraft Father’s Day Card from Ashley at Cute as a Fox.
Tomatoes can be a little finnicky. Jenny at Black Fox Homestead shares Tips for Growing Great Tomatoes from seeding straight on through to cultivation to ensure you wind up with plump, juicy red fruit.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up