I have a serious weakness for paper crafts, but it’s really hard to follow a lot of the origami tutorials I find online. This cute Origami Tie Tutorial from Jenny of Lakeshore Stamping is done in video form so it’s a breeze to replicate at home. Any dad is sure to appreciate the handmade effort!
This sweet series from Oh Mrs. Tucker on what she’ll tell her children when they grow up always brings tears to my eyes. These words on Being Grateful really touched me this week. “Do you have a family who loves you? You have everything.”
I used to do this very craft all the time when I was a kid! Check out this fun tutorial from Art Club Blog for how to make a Party Piñata.
Tis the season for Fried Pickles & Spicy Ranch! I’m not usually a huge fan of pickles, but dip them in some flour and fry them up really crispy and they are SO good. These homemade ones from Jenn of The Rollins House are the only way to go. Don’t shortchange yourself with those ones from Hooters. Trust me.
Connie from Family Home and Life offers up some truly useful suggestions for Saving Yourself Time Doing Laundry. I don’t suppose anyone wants to come over here and tackle MY twelve loads? No? Didn’t think so.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up