We have some gnarly scratches on our espresso-colored kitchen table, and I’ve heard that rubbing leftover coffee grounds on it will stain the grooves so that the whole thing has a pretty, even surface color again. Jessica from Domestic Bliss Squared offers a similarly handy trick for light wood as well – go see how she likes to Fix Scratches on Wood Furniture!
Are you constantly running out of the house without your keys, wallet, cell phone? Yeah, me too. Kim from Windsor and Main has the answer with this adorable Forget-Me-Not Bag Tutorial.
This. Is. Genius. If you find yourself with leftover face paint from a kids’ party, use it to entertain your kids with a clever little puppet show! Check out this Painted Hands idea from Art Club Blog.
A lot of my friends say that they “can’t afford to be green.” As an eco-conscious mom on a budget, I totally understand the challenge of staying healthy while living within your means – but it’s doable! Check out 7 Ways to Save While Staying Green from Tracey at Don’t Mess with Mama.
Having gone through a ton of health issues in the past, I’ve become a big advocate for the Paleo lifestyle. Eliminating junk and gluten from my diet has increased my energy levels, helped me lose weight and allowed my body to heal. Mallery from Horrible Housewife shares her own journey to living with The Paleo Diet and Multiple Sclerosis.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up