Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof shared that making a DIY Bottle Lamp is actually a lot easier than it looks. Lowe’s even sells a little kit to simplify the process!
Three ingredients. That’s what I’m talking about: no fuss, no hassle. Wham, bam, thank you M’am! Check out these easy Peanut Butter Cookies from Jessica over at Domestic Bliss Squared. I totally want to try these with almond butter, too…I wonder if they’d hold up the same?
Getting a late start on your garden? Have no fear, Jenny from Black Fox Homestead is here to tell you which Crops Can Be Planted Mid-Summer.
You know what’s good? Pizza. You know what else is good? Food on sticks. Get the best of both worlds with these Pizza Kebabs from Cathy of Lemon Tree Dwelling!
Kim at Windsor and Main likes coffee more than tea. So when her sewing club tackled a tea cozy project, she converted it to her liking into a Tea Cozy for a Coffee Drinker! How cute is that? I want to make one to keep my coffeemaker from getting all dusty. Washing a cover is way easier than wiping around all those nooks and crannies.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up