Chickens aren’t allowed in Penny’s area, but she sure didn’t let that stop her. Check out this adorable Faux Chicken Coop on Penny’s Vintage Home!
My mom noshes on these things all day long – now I’m going to have to have her start saving them for me! Katie at The Crafty Blog Stalker shares a ton of crafty ideas to Reuse your Altoids Tins.
I have a sweet spot for rich, creamy, delicious homemade dressings. If you’re lucky enough to have some cilantro growing, you can even use your own herbs in this Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing from Gina at Pinch This Stretch That.
I’ve been seriously lacking outdoor inspiration lately, and this Garden Quiet Spot tutorial from Chris at Curby’s Closet was just the thing I needed to get some ideas! I love the unique pointers like including a cushion and some favorite treasures to put you at east.
Got some old jeans laying around? If your’e still clinging to those old bell-bottoms, check out this fun way of repurposing them. Gina from Gina’s Craft Corner shares how she turned her hand-me-downs into a Blue Jean Backpack!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up