I love this Apple-themed Motivational Chart from Amber at Parent Palace. Good behavior earns apples while lower performance gets them taken away. I used to employ similar tactics when I taught third grade, and it went a long way in encouraging kids to get their homework done.
Jodie Fitz shared a clever idea for storage of potted summer herbs! Find an old magazine holder, newspaper stand or log corral and give it a few weather-hardy coats of paint for an Outdoor Spice Rack.
I have gotten rid of SO many pants because they've shrunk up in the wash and – let's face it – high-waters just aren't on trend. I love Katie's tutorial over at The Crafty Blog Stalker for taking an old pair of slacks From Pants to Capris for an easy fix that won't make you look like a nerd!
Why not make a tasty sauce with all those summer herbs you've been growing? Ellen from Confessions of an Over-Worked Mom shares a delicious recipe for Easy Pesto!
The secret to these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Cups from Dealin and Dishin is store-bought cookies. This shortcut dessert will totally impress.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up