The former 3rd grade teacher in me is totally geeking out over this Scrum Board Chore Chart from Kim of Windsor & Main. I’ve determined that this is THE chore system we’re going to implement…just as soon as the boys are old enough to understand what chores are. Some Boy’s already really good at cleaning up his toys, I just wish he’d help me with the dishes. Come on, 2-year-old, you can reach that sink!
Not sure what to do with your brimming supply of garden tomatoes? Check out Jess’s delectable Bruschetta Cheeseburger over on Hungry Harps!
This is SO smart. If you need to create multiple copies of the same shape on felt or construction paper, try out Noreen’s tip over on Crafty Journal and create a Milk Jug Template. That handy plastic makes for an easily-accessible tracer that will hold up really well under permanent marker pressure.
This Kool-Aid Playdough from Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles makes for a fun (and tasty!) homemade entertainment item. You no longer need to panic if your kid decides to eat his or her crafty creations.
I love getting nail decals at the salon, but they’re not always the right color or the best designs. Check out these adorable DIY Vinyl Nail Decals that Ashley from Cute as a Fox whipped up with her Silhouette Cameo! This would be really sweet for custom nail art at a sports game or themed event.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up