This is pretty much the most adorable cake I’ve ever seen. Which is saying a lot, considering I’ve taken a professional cake-decorating class. Get the how-to for this Elephant Cake over at Oh Mrs. Tucker!
This week’s guest post from Becky Marie over at Preschool Powol Packets asked readers: do your preschoolers have any concept of time? I’m pretty sure mine doesn’t because when I ask my toddler to “hold on a minute,” he waits about three seconds before crawling up into my lap and forcibly leading me towards whatever it is he wanted me to see. I need to give this Preschool Outdoor Race Activity at try!
I hate scrubbing potatoes. I would rather peel them, but then you lose a ton of the nutrients. Pam from Brown Thumb Mama solved that problem by enlisting a handy, dandy exfoliator glove for easy Scrubbed Potatoes in no time.
Still working on those crops? You all probably have such an awesome over-abundance of peppers and spices you don’t even know what to do with them. Check out these fun ideas for How to Store Basil over on My Fruitful Home.
Got some old guest pillows and rugs laying around? Whip them up into a fun Ikea Pillow Hack using this cute idea from Tyesha at House Made Home.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up