My friend Mel from Mama Buzz has some adorable, EAsy Ideas for Valentine Treats that kids can actually help make!
‘A Casarella rocked it again with these adorable DIY Photobook Props. This really makes me want to get a Silhouette machine.
Ellen from Confessions of an Overworked Mom has a real knack for simple home projects. Anyone is bound to have the supplies for this Framed Button Art around their house, and it would be perfect for Valentine's Day!
I'm a firm believer that the slow cooker is the ONLY way to do ribs. Camille from Growing Up Gabel has a Recipe for Perfect Spareribs with minimal effort.
Lauren from Much Ado about Somethin' always incorporates the sweetest accents into her projects. She just has that special Southern touch. Check out her Valentine Cupcakes with the most adorable fondant hearts!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up