Learn how to Carve Your Own Stamp from Katie at The Crafty Blog Stalker. I did a little block printing at Craftcation and loved it! The idea of carving a stamp is very similar. It's really fun to create custom graphics to add a little flair on paper stationary.
These are the most adorable cupcakes I've ever seen. Jessica from Living Chic on the Cheap had the genius idea to dip Milano cookies into candy melts to create these precious Despicable Me Minion Cupcakes for her son's birthday.
I used a ridiculously expensive makeup spray for my wedding that cost $50+ per bottle and smelled like cat pee. April from If You Want It Done Right created an all-natural DIY Makeup Setting Spray that costs a lot less and probably has a nicer scent.
The first time I heard you could microwave potatoes, I was in utter disbelief. How could something so delicious be so EASY? It's true. Get all the details on how to make an Easy Microwave Baked Potato from Jenn at Couponing Away Debt.
Ready for school to start? I'm hearing that some of your kids are already back in the classroom. Where did summer go?! Barb from A Life in Balance offers up helpful hints for Transitioning Back to School.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up