Welcome to the fifth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
Confession: the whole idea of quilting sounds terrifying to me. I’ve always wanted to do it, but then I see the finely-constructed, beautiful pieces that others come up with and I have no idea where to even start. Lauren from Much Ado About Somethin makes it look so easy with her Pinwheel Quilt Pattern.
I’ve been on this health kick lately, and sweets have been a huge stumbling block for me. Thank God for Danielle from Simmworks Family Blog and her Chocolate Ricotta-Stuffed Strawberries.
And my strawberry obsession continues with these amazing Fresh Strawberry Fritters from Trish at Mom on Timeout.
My jewelry obsession began when I was a teenager and has gone strong ever since, with no shortage of necklaces and bracelets and earrings…but a huge dilemma when it comes to where to put them all. Cecile’s teenage daughter from The Shopping Duck made an Easy Necklace Organizer from an old wire cube system!
Michelle from Honest and Truly made these delicious Chocolate Chip Oat Bars, which can easily be adjusted for lactose-intolerant people.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up