How dang hilarious are these Secret Message Glasses from Bethany over at A Fish who Likes Flowers? Made by etching on the bottom of glasses, they're a great way to freak out your guests.
Bell over at ArtClubBlog took advantage of a snowy day to play with Colored Ice! I wish we got snow here in San Diego…Some Boy would LOVE this! Maybe we'll do this on a trek out to the mountains one of these days.
My grandma and I used to make Dirt Pudding with gummy worms. I love the green spin that Linda from With a Blast put on it for her Irish Dirt Pudding. This would be fun to serve at a Saint Patrick's Day party.
I always have the best intentions to menu plan every week. It never happens. I'm totally going to make this DIY Menu Board that Marilyn from 4 You With Love came up with! If I put something like this up in my kitchen, it'll drive me nuts if it's blank…forcing me to actually come up with stuff to write on it. Menu procrastination, solved!
Pam over at Brown Thumb Mama came up with this Safe, Natural Hand Sanitizer that I'm totally going to make for use here at home. I'd love to have a hand sanitizer without all those nasty chemicals that are in most of the store-bought ones.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up