Linda from With a Blast took an old toy chest, slapped on an old wood gate and made this beautiful white Blanket Box/Bench! Seriously, where do you guys come up with this creativity? Go check out her blog – it is chock full of ideas like this.
How dang adorable are these DIY Grippy Socks from Pam at Brown Thumb Mama? Very. The answer is very dang adorable. Quit paying the big bucks for pre-made grippy socks, and just add some texture to your current ones with hearts, zigzags, whatever floats your boat.
My mom used to collect all our Easter baskets in the garage with the intention of one day doing something epic with them. What was epic was the amount of space they took up after about ten Easters! I love this idea from Noreen of Crafty Journal to make Origami Easter Baskets that can be recycled after the holiday.
Oh my nom. I shared with you all that I’ve been striving towards a Paleo (gluten-free, non-dairy, sugar-free) lifestyle since my breastfeeding baby’s been having a bunch of food intolerances, but the minute I saw this Bacon Blue Cheese Gnocchi from Cathy at Lemon Tree Dwelling, I knew I’d be cheating on my diet this week! Although this could easily be made relatively Paleo-friendly if I just swapped out the traditional potato gnocchi for sweet potatoes and flour for tapioca starch. Stomach? Prepare for deliciousness.
Jenna over at 24 Cottonwood Lane cracked me up with her storied tale of how this Paris Gray Plant Stand evolved. She actually used the old elementary school graphite pencil rub trick to get her image from paper to furniture. Genius!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up