Crystelle from Crystelle Boutique is such an inspiration. She’s always repurposing something fun into something even more fun, or breaking down how to do things in a more natural fashion. I love her tutorial for How to Make Your Own Capsules. This is perfect for those of us who are concerned about where are supplements are sourced from. Why not buy organic or even grow your own and try your hand at these DIY health boosters?
Sadie from Slap Dash Mom makes crafting fast and easy. Check out these adorable Easter Basket Cupcakes. I love her idea to use green Twizzlers for little handles!
I had no idea that you were supposed to regularly clean coffee makers! No wonder our coffee’s been tasting a little “off” lately. I’ve just resorted to using the French Press a lot in recent days because I couldn’t figure out what was up. Problem solved! Go check out Katie’s tutorial for How to Clean a Coffee Maker over on Housewife How To’s.
Camille from Growing Up Gabel has a knack for always taking that extra little step to take crafts, projects and food up a notch. She shares ones of her little secrets in her post about Homemade Marshmallow Fluff. Layer some of this on brownies, in between cookies, or stuffed in cupcakes for decadent desserts that really wow. I’m going to try some of this on homemade graham crackers with dark chocolate. Mmmmm.
I want to take this little Easter Bunny Wreath home with me! Kathy from Life on Lakeshore Drive is awesome at re-using everyday craft items and inexpensive supplies to make truly one-of-a-kind pieces. What a fun way to celebrate spring!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up