I have a couple old lamps sitting in my shed and I am totally digging this Lamp Makeover from Jenna at 24 Cottonwood Lane. Check out her post for the whole bedroom update – I want her sheets, too!
I've gotten into block printing a bit, and I am loving Gina's easy suggestions for Printing Your Own Fabric with items found around the house. Check out her simple tutorial over at Gina's Craft Corner.
How genius is this?? Noreen from Crafty Journal shares an easy way to Wrangle Those Rogue Tupperware Lids.
This has been on my “someday when life slows down a little” list for approximately two years. Check out Barb's tutorial to Make Your Own Sun Dried Tomatoes over on Second Chance to Dream.
A huge thanks to Katie from The Crafty Blog Stalker for sharing an inside look at her craft room. My own office has been a disaster lately and I've been feeling pretty bummed about it. I love seeing that A) I'm not the only one and B) there is hope! Check out her genius tutorial for turning an everyday item into an awesome DIY Ink Pad Storage Space.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up