Elena from ‘a casarella makes the most adorable Mini Mason Jar Twine Dispensers. I need these for all the tiny ribbon spools I have floating around here. She shares a tutorial for how to make your own, and she also sells them for the not-so-craftily-inclined.
Gallery walls are gorgeous. The numerous punctures they leave behind on your drywall, however, are not quite as attractive. For those who love the look but can’t commit to the permanence settling all your frames in one spot for the rest of your days, interior Brooke from BrooklynnBerry Designs shares a Cable System Gallery Wall solution. I want to try this in my ever-transforming craft room!
Love strawberry milkshakes? How about cake? Marti from SEWlicious Home Decor shares a delicious Strawberry Milkshake Poke Cake that combines the best of both worlds.
Halloween is coming up! This is one of my favorite holidays. I love how kids can get into the fun of pretend with all sorts of crafts and costumes. Noreen from Crafty Journal shared Bat Finger Puppet made from a foam food tray.
Barb from Second Chance to Dream shared a quote awhile back that really resonated with me: “We cannot waste time, we can only waste ourselves.” Every 15 minutes we spend screwing around on Facebook is 15 minutes we could have been with our loved ones! Stop wasting your time with her helpful Time Management Tips.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up