Welcome to the thirty-fourth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
I hopped on the gluten-free bandwagon and cut most grains out of my diet for the last six months, but rice is something I still enjoy from time to time. It doesn’t seem to affect my stomach one way or the other, so I use rice for my occasional carby starch fix when I need a filler ingredient that’s light and fluffy like flour. These Rice Pancakes from Connie of Family Home and Life look like the perfect solution to my craving for baked goods at breakfast time!
It’s rare that something submitted to the link-up makes me loudly exclaim, “I need to put this on my feet RIGHT NOW!” but this DIY Baking Soda Exfoliator from Jessica of Domestic Bliss Squared did just that. Adios, cracked heels.
I used to live by Venice Beach in Los Angeles, and I was always so impressed by the intricate chalk artwork created by the booth vendors along the boardwalk. Last week, ArtClubBlog shared that all it takes is a little string to create those gorgeous Chalk Mandalas! My sidewalk’s going to be the most happening hotspot at the next block party.
Jenny from Lakeshore Stamping shared how you can create a Custom Gift Card Holder out of a regular greeting card envelope. This year’s holiday season is going to be a whole lot more creative.
Looking for a fireside snack that’s a little less messy than traditional marshmallows and chocolate? This S’mores Trail Mix from Katie at The Casual Craftlete will give you that traditional camp taste without all the stickiness.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up