We’ve all seen the painted pumpkin thing done a lot of fun ways, but Tammy of One More Time Events put a really sweet touch on it with mini pumpkins for her Painted Pumpkin Centerpieces. This makes me want to marry Nate all over again using a Cinderella theme complete with royal gowns and a fairy Godmother to oversee the ceremony.
Oh, bake sale time. I see parents line up with from-scratch creations and mason jars and wonder where the heck they find the time. For a kids event, give me a boxed mix and a paper cup any day! Sam from The Kitchen is my Dance Floor keeps it simple with her awesomely-themed Chocolate Layer Cake in a Cup.
Wondering what to do with those frilly dresses now that a chill’s settling in? Add some boots and a scarf for a seasonal look that’s sure to impress. Jessica from Domestic Bliss Squared walks us through five ways to create Summer to Fall Outfit Transformations.
In case you haven’t noticed by now, I have a minor obsession with felt. It’s perfect for everything from kid crafts to room decor and accessories. Check out Jessca’s easy tutorial to learn How to Make Felt Flowers and Rosettes over on A Million Moments.
We just got roman shades for the living room and it changed the entire atmosphere of the space. If you’re looking for an easy window treatment that offers and updates look without a ton of sewing, check out Jenna’s Easy DIY Faux Roman Shades over at 24 Cottonwood Lane.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up