Emily from Reaching Beyond my Reach shared her Caramel Apple Spice, which she describes as “apple pie in liquid form.” Say no more.
This. Is. Genius. Rose from Rose Knows Coupons shared how she made a DIY Smartphone Keychain Cloth to add a little flair to her purse and keep a screen-wiper handy to get rid of annoying smudges on-the-go.
When I first saw Amber's guest post over at Domestic Bliss Squared I thought, “That's adorable but there is NO way I'm crafty enough to make a Faux Leather Sign.” And then I read the instructions and they were easy as pie! Check out how this gorgeous piece came about with some very basic materials.
Sheryl from The Wilderness Wife shared a Creamy Pumpkin Risotto that is sure to impress. Just set it and forget in the slow cooker.
Looking for a lighthearted alternative to creepy Halloween festivities? Gather the neighborhood to dress up like mermaids and watch the old Disney favorite! Katie from The Crafty Blog Stalker shares how to make your own Little Mermaid Monofin, and it's surprisingly easy!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up