If I happened upon this spider in real life, I would LOSE it. Turns out it’s just a clever bead spider dreamt up by Katie from The Crafty Blog Stalker!
How adorable would these boot cuffs be sticking out of a pair of tan leather riding boots with skinny jeans? If you know how to crochet, go nab the pattern from Jessica at Domestic Bliss Squared!
This is totally how I’m doing our family Christmas card this year. No muss, no fuss, no squeezing the whole family into cheesy matching outfits. Learn how to create a Christmas card with no family photo from Barb at A Life in Balance.
I was so stoked when I saw this DIY Ikea chair cover from Adelina at Home Maid Simple. Nate and I totally had these in college, but they were nowhere near this cute. A custom pattern and simple stripes make these sling chairs stylish.
Not sure what to do with your toddler’s car bed once they upgrade to a twin? Create a sweet playroom keepsake by adding a DIY play car floor with instructions from Liz at Smart Girls DIY.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up