I’m pretty obsessed with maxis of all shapes and sizes. They’re cozy, they’re cute, they go with everything. As the weather cools down, though, a lot of people don’t know how to transition them without looking just plain awkward and chilly. Jessica from Domestic Bliss Squared gives helpful hints for How to Wear a Maxi Skirt in Cold Weather.
Want a sweet, original, handmade costume? Look no further than your craft closet. This DIY Ghost Tutu Costume idea comes from Katie at The Casual Craftlete and costs less than $15.
I was in Vegas last weekend and couldn’t help but see party and entertaining inspiration everywhere I looked. Ashley from Cute as a Fox rolls some dice of her own with this adorable Mini Cheesecake Dice recipe she concocted for Bunco night!
I spent a single winter with Nate in a poorly-insulated house that had no dryer and I vowed to never, ever do it again. I swear I was wet and cold for MONTHS! Those of you in the same situation, check out these tips for How to Dry Laundry in Winter from Mums Make Lists.
I’d be lying if I said Christmas didn’t stress me out a little bit. So many presents! So much to keep track of! Barb from A Life in Balance shares her genius tools for Organizing Christmas Giving.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up