Welcome to the thirty-ninth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
I literally exclaimed out loud, “Woohoo, I can eat this!” when I saw this Grain-Free Almond Butter Pumpkin Cake from Jessica at Domestic Bliss Squared. It gets a moist, sweet flavor from pumpkin, honey and almond butter, with no added sugars or grains.
A cardboard box plus paint equals awesomeness with this DIY Minecraft Costume from Molly at Just a Little Creativity.
I’ve been trying to find a fun, candy-free Halloween item to give away this year but kept hitting a wall. Carrot sticks? Weird. Stickers? Myeh. These Necklace Sets from Seeking Shade are the perfect solution!
You all know I love a good paper craft for last-minute decorations. Grab some paper and tape to whip up these sweet Paper Pumpkin Lanterns from Jellyfish Jelly in a hurry!
Getting kids excited about non-sugary Halloween treats can be a challenge. These Cheese and Pretzel Broomsticks from Debbie at One Little Project make mealtime a little more magical.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up