Welcome to the fortieth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week. Today is ALL about the food…mostly because I have eaten dinner yet, but also because you guys made me totally drool over these Fall favorites.
Being anemic, I'm always on the lookout for iron-filled recipes that make it easy for me to boost my energy. This Iron-Packed Homemade Granola from Seeking Shade packs quite the nutritional punch!
Pumpkin may be all the rage this season, but I can totally envision myself cuddling up by the fire with a hot bowl of this Carrot Soup from Trina at Will Cook for Shoes.
I eat a largely Paleo diet and have struggled with how to replace the kids' favorite gluten-filled snacks with healthier alternatives. Problem solved! Check out these adorable Paleo Animal Crackers from Megan over at Allergy Free Alaska. Now if we can just replace Goldfish and Cheerios, we'll be golden.
I have a soft spot for anything sweet AND adorable (just ask my husband). These Silly Turkey Pops from Brett at This Mama Loves totally hit the spot!
Another offering in gluten-free deliciousness, Judy from Savoring Today brings us these (gorgeous) Italian-Style Stuffed Zucchinis. Nom.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up