I’ve made this snowflake pattern with paper before, but it never would have occurred to me to create it in a more permanent fashion with fabric. Check out this sweet and easy tutorial for Burlap 3D Snowflakes from Gail at Plum Perfect and Me.
After making my Mummy Candy Bars for Halloween, I’ve been contemplating new ways to up the sweetness factor of all my favorite candies. Check out these Hershey’s Turkey Nuggets from The Pin Junkie for a cute and easy favor for all your friends.
Looking to pass off a letter from Santa? Stephanie from A Geek in Glasses offers up a handy file that you can download and print over an envelope and stamp for a totally customizable post directly from the North Pole.
Everyone makes such a big fuss over Halloween and Christmas, sometimes it seems the meaning of Thanksgiving is lost in the shuffle Phyllis from Grandparents Plus brings us a series of Thanksgiving Devotionals for Families full of history, biblical passages and simple stories that children can relate to.
Pumpkin makes an incredible sweetener in recipes, but it can be tricky to find ones free of gluten and dairy as well. Judy from Savoring Today whipped up a delicious Pumpkin Spice Tea Cake that meets even the strictest allergen-avoider’s needs!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up