How absolutely adorable is this little guy?! And best of all, he’s a totally kid-friendly craft. Molly from Just a Little Creativity gives all the details for how to make this sweet Hand Painted Wood Penguin.
If you’re hosting Thanksgiving for the first time, you’ll need a roadmap to navigate the ins and outs of keeping everyone (including yourself!) happy. Judy from Savoring Today gives a full Thanksgiving Rundown with thoughtful tips and tricks, including things like allergy concerns and blending traditions.
I’m busting out my sewing machine for some new stockings this year, and this sweet seasonal bag is totally on my list. Check out the Santa Tote Bag tutorial from Deby at So Sew Easy!
These clever Turkey Stuffed Pilgrim Cookies have a funny little surprise inside! Lisa from Hoopla Palooza shares how to make elaborate Thanksgiving treats that double as a rad conversation piece.
I don’t think I’ve heard anything about the Mayflower since first grade. Get back to the history of Thanksgiving with this Mayflower Handprint craft from Mindie at Born Again Farm Girl!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up