Jacqueline at Livin the Crunchy Life has somehow concocted Mini Pumpkin Pies that are paleo AND don't need to be baked. Delicious convenience in a tiny little cup!
I am not getting sick. I am not getting sick. Denial isn't quite as powerful as everyone makes it out to be. Gillian at The Haas Machine offers a better way to Naturally Combat the Flu.
I, like many overzealous crafters, have managed to acquire a massive pile of yarn along with a woeful lack of knitting talent. What to do? Tammy from The Colored Door saves the day with her DIY Yarn Trees! This makes me want to create a tiny winter wonderland with all my neglected supplies.
I can't say that I've ever made mincemeat before, which is exactly what drew me to this recipe. I've obviously heard about the concoction plenty of times, but had never given it a lot of thought. It's meaty. It's fruity. It's in a jar! I'm tempted to try it out if for nothing other than sheer novelty. Vicky at Single Mother Ahoy dishes all the details on How to Make Mincemeat.
Can I confess something? I have a serious weakness for refrigerator magnets. I'm compelled to buy those ones that spell things, especially the off-beat sets with weird words like “tattoo” and “unicorn.” It seems I long for inked mythical creatures. Kiley from DIY with Grant and Kiley shares how to make a DIY Build-a-Bug Magnet Set that's every bit as creative as my horned horse idea, a thousand times cuter and waaaay more toddler-friendly.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up