Welcome to the forty-fourth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
I hardly have words for the adorableness I'm seeing here. Amanda from The Frugal Greenish Mama brings us Snack Bags Shaped Like Gingerbread Men. In case ripping the heads off of cookies wasn't satisfying enough for ya.
I am absolutely stumped about what to get my toddler for Christmas. I'd like to get him some cute little things to open and stash the extra money in his college fund. Leslie from Lamberts Lately has the solution with her list of 101 Stocking Stuffers for a Toddler.
For me to actually use an advent calendar it has to be functional and personal. I love thiseasy DIY Advent Calendar from Katie of View from the Fridge. It can be totally customized to fit your decor!
I totally missed out on pecan pie this Thanksgiving due to my paleo lifestyle. I didn't feel like cooking a whole pie for myself, but I've been craving that buttery crumbly crust ever since. Megan from Allergy Free Alaska is here to rescue me with her paleo AND vegan Guilt-Free Pecan Pie Cookies!
I have a soft spot for felt crafts. These Felt Santa Christmas Ornaments are actually a family favorite that my mom and I used to make together as a kid. Thanks to The Pin Junkie for reviving this easy classic!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up