I’m starving and am in the middle of meal planning for the holidays, so this week we’re featuring a lot of food content. But first, we need a backdrop for our tasty goodness! I love this sweet Christmas Mantle from Tammy at The Colored Door. It’s pretty, oh-so-classy and attainable for those of us who don’t have a million years to construct a holiday display.
Holidays sometimes bum me out because I can’t have most of the treats that everyone indulges in. But thanks to the palm sugar and dark chocolate in these gluten-free Chocolate Caramel Cups from Sandi at Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes, I’ll be fa-la-la-la-laing my way sweetly into the new year.
A whole lot of fish comes together with a few other goodies to create this Salmon Cream Cheese Ball, a hearty appetizer from Jordan at Jordan’s Onion that’ll leave guests feeling satisfied.
Goat cheese and sweet potatoes and parsley, oh my! These Mini Quiches from Jessca at A Million Moments feature all my favorite seasonal flavors.
Like having snow flung at your face. Only a whole lot tastier. And less painful. These Coconut Snowballs from Jacqueline at Deep Roots at Home are sure to become a family favorite!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up