Last week was all about the food and this week is all about the crafts. I'm thinking I'll just start highlighting whatever trend naturally emerges in the links. What do you think? Yes? No? Change makes you nervous? Let me know. I'll obviously keep the “trend” idea very loose because there are only so many specific niches I can fill, and I don't like to limit creative possibilities. A quick roundup format makes life easier on my end, and my hope is that this will also discourage people from pinning large project pics directly from my round-up page. That's been an issue in the past (yes, in spite of anti-pin plugins). I like to give credit where credit is due and encourage folks to click on through!
Without further delay, here are my faves from last week:
- Winter White Wreath with Ice Skates from Crafts a la Mode
- Ornament Christmas Card Tree Display from DIY with Grant and Kelley (way easier than it looks!)
- DIY Metal Salvage Marquee Letters from Just a Little Creativity (I've seen ridiculously complicated versions of marquee letters. I appreciate how she makes it SO simple)
- Peek-a-Boo Santa from Crafty Journal
- Recycled Magazine Wreath from Second Chance to Dream
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up