Welcome to the forty-seventy edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are my faves from last week:
- DIY Mini Christmas Tree made with wire hangers and garland at One Little Project
- Hand Painted Super Hero Snowmen from Just a Little Creativity
- DIY Dollar Store Christmas Decor from Second Chance to Dream
- Pipe Cleaner Candy Canes from Controlling Craziness
- Spiral Cut Paper Trees from The Crafty Blog Stalker
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up