Welcome to the forty-eighth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
- Get your serve ware ready with DIY Silver Polish from Domestic Bliss Squared
- Celebrate memories! Make a Collage from Moms Make Money
- Eat well with Easy No-Fail Fudge from The Pin Junkie
- Make Custom Shirts from DIY with Grant and Kiley
- Stash those party favors in some DIY Tote Bags from Gina’s Craft Corner
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up