Welcome to the forty-ninth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
- Eat more greens with this Broccoli and Tomato Salad from Jordan’s Onion
- Save money with a Savings Challenge from This Mama Loves
- Express thankfulness with these Thumbprint Snowmen Cards from Kids Fun 101
- Bond with the family by popping in one of these Wholesome Classic Movies from Deep Roots at Home
- Eat more fruit with this Apple Chip recipe from Homestead Lady
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up