Welcome to the fiftieth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
- Try Gluten Free Pancakes from Domestic Bliss Squared (shape them into hearts!) for a breakfast everyone can enjoy
- Prop yourself up with DIY Pillows from Newton Custom Interiors
- Add some long-lasting flair with these Tissue Paper Flowers from One Little Project
- Get the kids in on it with these sweet Valentine's Day Sun Catchers from The Suburban Mom
- Dress the part with a perfect-fit Gathered From Top from So Sew Easy
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up