Welcome to the fifty-first edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
- Make this DIY Tic Tac Toe Game from Let's Drink Coffee, Darling to enjoy quiet nights with family
- Create a cozy book nook with Simple Book Ledges from The Colored Red Door
- Make a Coat Rack for your winter wear with instructions from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Set the mood for a mid-season party with Ice Luminaries from One Little Project
- Adorn your door with a Pine Cone Winter Wreath from Neverending Decorating
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up