Welcome to the fifty-third edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
- While you cook, keep the kiddos occupied with a Soap Painting Sensory Bin from Baby Giveaways Galore.
- Have afterschool snacks ready with this easy recipe for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars from Hill House Homestead.
- Get your meals in order with Free Meal Planning Printables from More than a Mom of Three.
- Make side dishes a cinch with this Easy Hasselback Potatoes Recipe from The Mom Maven.
- Have healthy produce ready-to-go with Avocado Storage Tips from Livin the Crunchy Life.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up