Welcome to the fifty-fifth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
- Check out this mouth-watering Traditional Potato Soup from Ecuador in My Eyes
- These Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas from more Than a Mom of Three can be served on corn tortillas, over chips or on their own
- Spice it up with these Jalapeño Scallops from Happiest Mom on the Blog
- Green Chile Beef from Crafty Journal can be served over rice or as part of a salad. This makes awesome leftovers.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up