Here we are again. I’m still not in the mood to cook much of anything due to all the pregnancy exhaustion, which means that our Easter weekend was celebrated by dining out.
Shocking, I know.
Having done this a few times now I’ve learned that in this early-months period I can conserve my limited energy for things like making dinner and cooking, or I can do my VERY best to be present for my kids and delegate all that other stuff.
You can clearly see which I’ve chosen.
I have a housekeeper come once every week or two to take care of things that really pile up (laundry, sweeping, etc) and we minimize mess at home by simply going out. We’ve been working with Red Lobster, and you can see that they’ve been our destination of choice recently.
Well, Nate’s destination of choice. This man LOVES lobster and has taken advantage of the chain’s Lobsterfest every single time it’s his turn to pick. As a result, I have learned that there are pretty much endless ways to eat lobster – something I never would have learned at home!
Look at me, I’m growing…both physically and mentally.
Here are the lobster picks I’ve scoped out at our location.
All the Ways to Eat Lobster at Red Lobster
- Roasted Maine lobster topped with panko-crusted langostino lobster mac and cheese
- Split Maine lobster tail filled with lobster-and-seafood stuffing (OMG you guys, it’s like lobster Thanksgiving)
- Lobster-topped tilapia
- Steakhouse lobster surf-and-turf
- Roasted Maine lobster bake with sweet corn and baby gold potatoes
- Bar Harbor lobster bake with shrimp, sea scallops, mussels and tomatoes
- Wood-grilled lobster
- Lobster scampi linguini
- Seaport lobster and shrimp
- Chilled lobster-and-shrimp cocktail
- Langostino lobster-artichoke-and-seafood dip
- Stuffed lobster tail medallions
- Langostino lobster topping (plop some of this onto a potato, mmmmm)
So there you have it. Some of the many, many ways to eat lobster.
Just don’t ask my kids for a bite of theirs.
Share your own lobster-worthy moments on social with the hashtag #lobsterworthycontest, and you’ll be entered to win some pretty cool prizes throughout Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest campaign!
I’m sharing #lobsterworthy moments in my life as part of a Red Lobster sponsored series for Socialstars™