You’ve all heard me gush over Pinterest repeatedly, and I’ve even helped run a few Pinterest contests in the past. There’s nothing like browsing cool products and seeing other users’ suggestions AND having the chance to win something. I’ve been following all sorts of shopping sites over there for ideas on what to incorporate into our new home, and I’m loving Zoostores.com.
All about Zoostores.com
Zoostores.com features five unique storefronts: Fitness & Sports, Home, Outdoor & Patio, Kids & Baby and Office. Their category experts select the best products at the best prices, and they have a proprietary system that helps them compete against low-priced sites like Amazon.com AND have a 99% on-time delivery rate. Check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for cool product inspiration!
What’s this about a Pin 2 Win Contest?
1. Create a ZoostoresPin2Win board on Pinterest. Check out my board as an example.
2. Follow Zoostores.com on Pinterest
3. Pin this contest image. Use hashtag #ZoostoresPin2Win on all pins.
4. Browse Zoostores.com & pin 5+ items with hashtag #ZoostoresPin2Win.
5. Visit Zoostores.com on Facebook and fill out your info in the form to enter.
The contest is open to the United States and ends on November 5, 2012 at midnight PST. Good luck!
This post is sponsored by Zoostores.com. All opinions are my own.