I've never considered myself much of a sandwich expert. Nate's the meat, bread and cheese connoisseur in our house. I, on the other hand, seem to have issues getting the balance right. The veggies fight with the meat and the mayo just squishes out the sides. This Roast Beef Sandwich Spread from Katie of Housewife How To's makes it easy to whip up the perfect sandwich in a flash!
I've recently developed a bit of an obsession with furniture makeovers. I love the idea of taking something old/outdated and updating it to fit in with a modern home, and I was totally astounded by the Faded Denim Furniture Redo that Denise On a Whim did. She even shares which paints and techniques she used to make it easy to recreate!
I first saw the Salad in a Jar concept in Moll Anderson's latest book, Seductive Tables for Two. Rachel from The Easley Family details how to pull off this easy meal, complete with tips for keeping it fresh and crisp.
When I saw this No More Stinky Shoes post from Jessica over on View from River Mountain, I immediately busted up laughing. Sticking pantiliners in your shoes may make people think you're a little weird, but at least you won't smell bad!
I have a basic knowledge of sewing thanks to Nana's devoted hands-on training, but anything involving button holes, zippers or detailed stitchery is above my head. That puts a lot of pretty patterns out of my league (for the time being). So I was downright giddy when I browsed the tutorial for this Lisa Apron from Crystelle over at Crystelle Boutique. If you can sew straight lines and work an iron, you can totally do this!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up