Summer is here! Take advantage of all 90 days of summer with this adorable Summer Bucket List from Michelle of Michelle Lea Designs.
Washi tape is all the rage lately, but I have yet to hop on the bandwagon because learning any sort of “new” platform/idea/supply can be mind-bogglingly frustrating. Katie from The Crafty Blog Stalker takes away all my excuses with this easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial for a Decorative Washi Tape Letter.
For some reason, I keep winding up with those mini hotel conditioner bottles in my suitcase after vacations. I have the best intentions to donate them but that doesn't happen, and I don't want them cluttering up my bathroom. Jessica from Domestic Bliss Squared shares this awesome DIY Detangler that requires just a little bit of conditioner – perfect for using up those sample sizes!
Cute 4th of July party favor idea: put some candy or pop-it ground snaps (are kids still allowed to use these nowadays??) in an Easy Favor Envelope from Noreen at Crafty Journal.
Nate and I have been contemplating some nice, low-maintenance patio ideas for a couple areas around the pool. We keep coming back to flagstone but have no idea where to even begin with installation. If you're having the same dilemma, check out this detailed tutorial for a 3 Hour Flagstone Patio from Liz at Smart Girls DIY.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up