Welcome to the fifty-fourth edition of Teach Me Tuesday! Here are some of my faves from last week.
- Fresh arils make for an amazing Almond Pomegranate Chocolate Bark from Livin the Crunchy Life.
- I'd never heard of King Cake before seeing this deliciousness on Louanne's Kitchen. Sweet, stuffed bready deliciousness.
- Longing for some Southern flavor? Try some Orange Vanilla Iced Tea from Living Chic on the Cheap.
- Think you can't Can Your Own Applesauce? Six Figures Under shows you the ropes with a simple step-by-step.
- You'll win your lover's heart with these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts from One Little Project.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you'd post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you're linking to Someday I'll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other's links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don't link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week's link-up