Our Christmas elf has been tromping around the house and getting into our mandarins! Do you have a Christmas elf at home? We’ve certainly heard about the occasional mischievous Christmas elf, but ours seems to like teaching the kids lessons about healthy snacking and helping out at home.
Here are some of our favorite family-friendly ways that we’ve seen the classic Christmas elf demonstrating good behavior for little boys and girls. Who knows, maybe your Christmas elf will want to borrow one or two of these tactics to encourage a happy holiday season!
Christmas Elf Gone Good
- The Christmas elf likes to help solve problems
- Sack race elf
- This Christmas elf tells time
- We call this “Personal Hygiene Elf“
- Some Christmas elves like to read
- This is how the house stays clean during holidays
- Someone has to make music to keep everyone entertained!
- When the kids are sick, it’s elf to the rescue
- Christmas elf can remind the kids to get their exercise
- Helpful decorator elf makes life a little easier
- At least this one is TRYING to wrap presents
- Does dinner elf deliver?
- Teacher elf offers helpful lessons
- Christmas elf can challenge kids to lend a hand
- Toothpaste elf delivers new brushes
- “Write on” elf offers a little reward to encourage printing practice
- This kind elf suggests a thoughtful gesture for friends
- Every elf has a special talent, and this one can sew
- When mom and dad are busy, the Christmas elf can even pack lunch
- A Christmas elf can color when he’s bored
- This Christmas elf practices math
- Encouraging bonding time, this one set up a fun family activity on the weekend
- Can the photographer elf help with family photos?
- Maybe Christmas elf can lend a hand with laundry…or not
- He could also be into some good old-fashioned fun and games
What are some favorite pastimes for your Christmas elf?