Looking for the best gifts for coffee drinkers? We're rounding up our top picks!
As evidenced in my cold brew coffee post, butter coffee instructions and coffee beef recipe…we really, really love coffee in this house. So I consider myself to be quite the expert on gifts for coffee drinkers!
Here are my tried-and-true picks for the best cup of java on the planet, whether you like your coffee dark or blonde, rich or light. We've got stuff to mix it, brew it, sip it and take it on-the-go.
Our Favorite Gifts for Coffee Drinkers
- A French Press like this classic Bodum that cleans up easily and makes a generous amount – perfect for a family or a couple looking to host brunch! This has been one of my go-to gifts for coffee drinkers for ages.
- This Milk Frother that makes the foamiest, melt-in-your-mouth beverage. It even comes with a cute little stand! We've tried several different brands and settled on this one years ago. It's long-lasting and whips any cup of joe up into a mug of tasty deliciousness.
- My Fancy Coffee Scoop that I spent $7 on and never regretted. Who spends that much on a coffee scoop, and WHY? I do. Because it fits perfectly into even the weirdest-shaped coffee containers and when I'm using a K-Cup and have no need for grounds, I still grab it to portion out my butter for butter coffee. It also makes one of the best gifts for coffee drinkers, because a true lover of cafe can appreciate a great scoop.
- These Stainless Steel Tumblers that work just as well as an unbreakable cup for kiddos as they do for a mom-and-dad cup-a-jo. They come with cute little silicone rings so you can hold them when they're filled with hot coffee, and they even have coffee lids so you can grab-and-go.
- Fine Mesh Bags for the best cold brew ever. These ones are super sturdy and can be used over and over and over again.
Enter to win my coffee gift pack here – UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDEDa Rafflecopter giveaway
I also have a ton of blogger friends highlighting some of their fave holiday gifts – go check them out below!
Do you have any other ideas for gifts for coffee drinkers? I'd love to hear your suggestions!